Here’s a quick summary of the top five blog posts from 2012.
1. American Express Can’t Enforce Arbitration Agreement Antitrust Class Action Waiver. Discussing the Second Circuit case refusing to enforce an American Express arbitration agreement with a class action waiver provision.
2. Nine Potential Patent Licensing “No-Nos.” Discussing antitrust issues arising from patent licenses.
3. iPad Note-taking Apps for Lawyers Reviewed. Reviewing several note-taking apps for the iPad.
4. Can My Supplier Refuse to Sell Products to Me? Discussing antitrust issues arising from a supplier’s refusal to supply product.
5. You Can’t Try to Monopolize a Market In Which You Don’t Compete. Discussing the Infostream Group case (which dismissed antitrust claims against PayPal).
For those interested, in this blog’s first full year of operation, I’m happy to report that it received just shy of 20,000 visits. If you enjoy reading it, please share a link to it (or to this post); I’d like to see the traffic continue to grow.
Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year.